1. The warranty is valid for a period of one years from the date of purchase.
2. The owner must produce receipts with Dealer’s official stamp or adequate documentary proof of purchase.
3. Service under warranty does not in any way change the expiry date of warranty.
4. The warranty on the product which is exchanged ends when the warranty on this device expires.
5. The warranty is void on the following conditions:
a. Problem resulting from mishandling, negligence, accident or normal wear and tear
b. The product was modified, tampered with or repaired by any unauthorized person(s)
c. The product was damaged by fire, water, incorrect voltage or natural disaster
d. Consumable / disposable items including battery due to normal wear and tear are not covered by this warranty
e. Other problems resulting from circumstances beyond our control or responsibility but not listed above
f. When the Product Warranty is not registered